Nursing Home Care jobs
- Undertaking a Nursing qualification and have completed an Aged Care specific placement.
- Do you have a Certificate III in Aged Care?
- We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers & Nursing staff with a passion for aged care who are available to work over the Christmas period (December…
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing –.
- Your new role as Home Care Service Employee, will see you provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within your local community covering…
- What would you do as our Home Care Worker?
- As an experienced Home Care Worker, you will provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within…
$46,121 - $50,608 a year
- We care for thousands of children each year in our hospitals and in their homes — with one purpose in mind — to help young people live their healthiest lives.
Vermont Aged Care
- Implementing all care as listed on the nursing care plan.
- Assessing residents for care problem, to be included on the nursing care plan, and reporting these.
- We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors.
- Commitment to patient centred care.
- The role of the AIN is to provide support to the nursing team in the delivery of safe and quality patient centred care.
- Certificate III in Aged Care.
- Located in the heart of Bathurst, the home will offer the community access to exceptional residential aged care.
Be the first to see new Nursing Home Care jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.