Nursing Home jobs in Prahran VIC
- As Assistant in nursing, you will assist patients in their recovery and care by assisting with activities of daily living, hygiene and nursing care.
- Unified Care is looking for Registered Nurses with experience in Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Mental Health, Paediatrics or Emergency.
- What are you waiting for?
- Certificate in Aged and Disability, Individual Support or nursing.
- As a Resident care worker (PCA) you will provide a support service that enhances residents’…
Vermont Aged Care
- Better still there’s no “nursing home” attitude at Vermont Aged Care, and no “nursing home bland food” on offer.
- Please see the full job details below.
- Relevant qualifications e.g Cert III in Aged Care and HACC, Cert III Individual Support or currently completing a nursing course.
- What you will be doing.
$55,000 - $85,000 a year
- Provide high quality oversight and leadership of the home.
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required.
- Adecco is looking for part-time Corporate Receptionists to join a part-time pool of staff to work for a Victorian state government client.
- Your ability to deliver high quality customer service to all medical staff, nursing staff and patients is essential and your everyday duties will include:
- Industry leading salary packaging (increase your take home pay).
- As part of our nursing team, your pivotal and rewarding position will be see you utilising your…
- From car and home insurance, to pet and travel, AAMI provides our customers with a range of policies all in one place.
- To be successful you will need:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.