Nursing Services jobs in Berrimah NT
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical…
- Order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Commitment to high personal and professional work standards with a focus on providing high level…
- Community nursing experience is highly desirable.
- Provide high quality services to clients in Out of Home Care, disability and mental health services as part of…
- Provides leadership to other service and speciality positions in the determination of service or speciality quality, patient/client.
- Conduct in-service training and support our Territory Managers.
- You will have a background in Physiotherapy, chiropractic, nursing, sports physiology, or a…
$101,955 - $115,005 a year
- Provide clinical advice and support to Mental Health Professionals involved in delivery of mental health and psychology services, including coaching / mentoring…
- Our network brings together financial services and products with brands like GIO, Suncorp, AAMI, APIA, Shannons and Bingle, in one place.
- High quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Sound clinical knowledge in assessment and management of patients and a commitment to provide appropriate high…
- Quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Sound clinical knowledge in assessment and management of patients and a commitment to provide appropriate high quality…
- We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
- 2 years full-time post registration nursing experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.