Obstetric Gynaecology $70,300 jobs
You refined by:
- Monash Health is a recognised academic leader in obstetrics and gynaecology with outstanding opportunities for basic and clinical research.
$83,435 - $89,850 a year
- Location: Mater Hospital South Brisbane.
- We are seeking expressions of interest for those looking to work full time as a rotational Junior or Senior House…
Médecins Sans Frontières Australia
$107,198 a year
- Significant clinical obstetrics and gynaecology experience, with preferably some in low-resource settings.
- MSF Operational Centre Paris (OCP) consists of four…
- REQ151947 Staff Specialist or Visiting Medical Officer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Manning Rural Referral Hospital, Taree NSW.
- Managing obstetric emergencies including but not limited to management of pre-eclampsia, fetal distress, instrumental delivery, post-partum haemorrhage.
- These sought after posts are the precursor to surgical, obstetrics & gynaecology, anaesthetics, paediatric, radiology, psychiatry and GP training.
$320,800 - $594,570 a year
- You will demonstrate significant experience in gynaecology and uro-gynaecology, working in an inter-disciplinary team in both a hospital and community setting.
$64,531 - $88,050 a year
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- Country Health SA Local Health Network, Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network, Gawler Health Service.
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are currently seeking Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital Medical Officers for 2020 clinical year.
- We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.