Obstetric Gynaecology $94,600 jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Full time or part-time, working on a roster with other senior medical staff and responsible to our Director of Critical Care and Emergency Services.
$97,770 a year
- Associate Nurse Unit Manager - Operating Theatre.
- Full Time (38hrs/wk), ongoing position.
- The Royal Women’s Hospital is Australia’s first and largest specialist…
- As one of Victoria's leading maternity hospitals, Epworth Freemasons specialises in women’s health services including obstetrics, gynaecological and breast…
$94,640 a year
- Our specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical…
$94,639 a year
- Surgical specialties include: cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology, obstetrics, orthopaedics, urology, plastics, ENT,…
Careers Connections International
$309,898 - $426,114 a year
- Consultant Anaesthetist - Staff Specialist Anaesthetics - FANZCA.
- Excellent opportunity - Friendly team - Regional City.
- Registered with AHPRA as a Specilist.
- Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology,…
$90 an hour
- We are seeking a dual Sonographer/Radiographer to cover a locum starting on January 13th for up to 3 months in a coastal Public Hospital in Far North Queensland…
JPS Medical Recruitment
- This is a 280 bed acute and extended care facility which provides surgical, medical, paediatric, obstetrics and gynaecology, intensive care and psychiatry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.