Occupational Health Coordinator jobs in Sydney NSW
$83,478 - $92,146 a year
- We are seeking a full time Clinic Coordinator to join the Centre for Emotional Health.
- Centre for Emotional Health concentrates on the understanding, treatment…
- You have knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements, vendor management for specialized services & a basic understanding of Facilities…
- This position requires you to comply with occupational screening, assessment and vaccinations in line with MQ Health’s health requirements.
- Tertiary Qualification in Nursing or Allied Health (Desirable qualifications include Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist).
- Successful candidate is required to comply with the Occupational Assessment, Screening and vaccination against Specific Infectious Disease Policy.
- All Category A applicants must read and understand Policy Directive PD2018_009 Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination against specified diseases.
- Establish appropriate educational programs in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS).
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Local Health District Northern Sydney Local Health District.
- Formerly part of Northern Sydney Central Coast Area Health Service, NSLHD came into being on 1…
- Workplace Health and Safety Obligations.
- Comply with the Health and safety duties and Duty of Care requirements as specified within the Work Health.
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.