Occupational Therapist jobs in Macquarie University NSW
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Occupational Therapist Level 3.
- Remuneration: $100,151 - $103,503 per annum.
- Work in our Rehabilitation ward.
- An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated and passionate Occupational Therapist who has experience and interest in…
- This OT Job is close to Major transport links this Private Hospital setting is sure to suit any Occupational Therapist looking for their next Career move.
- SAL Consulting is an established provider of clinical services for people with complex needs.
- SAL Consulting provides a range of service types including…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Our therapists support children with autism or a developmental delay to help overcome challenges that make everyday life and participation tough.
Mt Wilga Private
- Permanent Part Time and Casual Positions Available.
- A leader in providing quality rehabilitation services.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert…
- We are looking for a Occupational Therapist to work within Neuro Rehab in a Public Hospital.
- You will have 2 years proven experience and must be Fully…
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Croydon Park, NSW.
- Hours: 40 Hours a week.
- Salary: $60K to $100K (Depending on Experience).
Koorana Child & Family Services Inc
$90,000 a year
- Join our team as an Occupational Therapist.
- Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for Occupational Therapists who are passionate about making a…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Job title: New Graduate Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist wanted in Sydney, NSW.
- Hours: 40 Hours a Week (Flexible For Part time).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.