Occupational Therapist jobs in Yatala QLD
- Actively participate within the discipline of Occupational Therapy and the multidisciplinary team's clinical environment to ensure that Occupational Therapy…
$84,604 - $87,222 a year
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist is essential and membership of Occupational Therapy Australia is desirable.
- Act as a reference point on both complex and routine clinical practice matters for HP3 occupational therapy practitioners and occupational therapy students.
$33.32 - $48.85 an hour
- The Mater Occupational Therapy team is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to support our Crestmead, Browns Plains and Richlands centres.
- We offer the following benefits:
St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
$36 - $46 an hour
- Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist.
- As an Occupational Therapist you are responsible for managing a clinical caseload of patients requiring…
- Delivering individual and group activities as directed by the occupational therapist, with minimal direct supervision.
- As a Physio or Occupational Therapist, you will:
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- Join a Global Aged Care Provider.
- A temporary opportunity has become available for a Psychologist/Social Worker/Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist – Advanced (Clinical Researcher) to…
- Knowledge or experience in employment services or other occupational rehabilitation fields would be highly regarded.
- Educating customers in safe work practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.