Occupational Therapy jobs
$1,032 - $1,065 a week
- An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Allied Health Assistant with a strong interest in and commitment to Occupational Therapy services, quality…
- Actively participate within the discipline of Occupational Therapy and the multidisciplinary team's clinical environment to ensure that Occupational Therapy…
$100,375 - $118,510 a year
- Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, and Social Work.
- As a Lecturer in Occupational Therapy you are expected to make significant contributions…
- Be currently enrolled in Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Occupational Therapy;
- We are committed to providing meaningful, insightful and well-organised…
$52,820 - $58,807 a year
- Occupational Therapy Allied Health Assistant.
- Under the direct or indirect supervision of an Allied Health Professional, the Occupational Therapy Allied Health…
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Gippsland VIC
- Sound knowledge in one or more of the areas of community occupational therapy, inpatient sub-acute, and acute occupational therapy services.
- Act as a reference point on both complex and routine clinical practice matters for HP3 occupational therapy practitioners and occupational therapy students.
$99,487 - $139,301 a year
- You must possess an accredited degree in Occupational Therapy.
- As a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer – Occupational Therapy you will contribute to the Occupational…
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy.
- This position reports to the Occupational Therapy Allied Health Manager.
- How to join the team.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, or equivalent.
- Experience conducting Occupational Therapy assessments and intervention to support.
- Grade 1 Year 3 or above.
Be the first to see new Occupational Therapy jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.