Occupational Therapy jobs in Kensington WA
Perth Central Business District WA
- An approved degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA as an occupational therapist.
- As an experienced Occupational Therapist, you will be…
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy).
- You will be part of both a broader Occupational Therapy team, working across Juniper's locations, and an important…
- Working collaboratively and cooperatively within a friendly and respectful team, you will provide support the Occupational Therapy Management team.
- Therapy Assistants (Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy)The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:6 months minimum experience within the…
Parkerville Children and Youth Care
- Successful applicants will provide occupational therapy group intervention services, consultation to community playgroups to support age appropriate child…
- Supporting and participating in continuous improvement programs, you will work with a respectful and friendly team, and report to the Occupational Therapy…
$600 - $640 a day
- We are currently seeking an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Advisor on behalf of one of Australia's largest Oil & Gas Operators to join their HSE team and…
Work Health Investments
- Qualifications & registration in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapy, Provisional Psychology or as a Rehabilitation Counsellor.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, Therapy, Healthcare, Part Time.
- We are currently on the lookout for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join…
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy from a recognised institution.
- Occupational Therapists - Youth & Adult (Mandurah/Rockingham).
Be the first to see new Occupational Therapy jobs in Kensington WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.