Office Assistant $50,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
You refined by:
$64,600 - $70,500 a year
- Providing general office support services, including; diary management, travel arrangement, managing calls and distributing incoming mail.
- What's in it for you?
$30 an hour
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be computer savvy and a fast…
- Assistance with office moves and re-locations;
- With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff; we are…
- Known as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
- Maintaining and restocking of kitchens and maintaining general office cleanliness.
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Sydney office…
- Coordinate office relocation activities including relocation services, set up/relocate office services, work with change champions on desk allocations and team…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We create value through our focus on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks…
- Advanced MS office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote).
- Reports to: Head of Transformation.
- The Transformation team within Westpac is tasked with…
Kuringai Municipal Council
$51,424 - $59,636 a year
- Salary $51,424 - $59,635.88 + super.
- Full Time – 35 hours per week.
- Bordered on the North by Ku-ring-gai National Park and the South by Lane Cove National Park,…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- The studio features eight sound stages, several production offices, workshops and hosts over 60 independent entertainment industry businesses.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.