Office Assistant jobs in Newcastle NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Microsoft Office (Work & Excel competent).
- We have a great opportunity for Office Admin Staff in the Newcastle region.
- Meet and Greet Clients and Visitors.
- Organise the office processes, workspace, office supplies and equipment.
- We are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our team based in…
- Our furniture may be fancy-schmancy, but we are just a team of everyday people.
- We show up to work every day, relentless in our pursuit to make Amart Furniture…
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- In order to succeed in this position you must:
- Newcastle is in high demand for qualified and skilled Administration & Office Support professionals, Pinstripe Recruitment are accepting Expressions of Interest…
- Are you a consummate office professional?
- Our Office and Administration team Amy King, Kathy Lewis, and Jemma Hayes are currently looking for expressions of…
- Purchasing office supplies and stationery.
- Maintaining a well-presented office environment.
- Full competence in the Microsoft Office suite.
- To be successful in the Lifestyle Assistant role, you will have:
- Computer literacy, and be comfortable using MS Office suite of programs.
- Are you flexible in your availability?
- Are you committed to patient care and providing exceptional service?
- In return we offer thorough training and development…
Port Stephens NSW
- Customer Service / Front Office Staff.
- Reporting to the Park Manager, you will be responsible for the Front Office including Guest Services and Reservations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.