Office Manager jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Be the face of the Sydney Auth0 office, greeting clients, candidates and other guests as they visit the office.
- Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn.
- That’s what we do.
$30 an hour
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be computer savvy and a fast…
- Proven experience in a supportive role, e. g. as an office manager or administrative assistant.
- Part-time (16-20 hrs).
- With our Australian subsidiary(Real I.S.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Purchasing of office supplies and refreshments and making sure that the office area is always presentable.
- Up to 8 years’ experience with office management and…
- Mercure Sydney is on the look out for a guest-centric team member to join our front office team.
- With 517 rooms we are a busy operation located close to Central…
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Management and allocation of office supplies.
- Assist the logistics manager with general tasks.
- Arrange Tea, coffee, biscuits across the office.
$70,636 - $72,385 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Admin Officer Lvl 6.
- Remuneration: $70,635.70 - $72,384.72 per annum plus superannuation.
Sydney Domestic Airport NSW
- With a range of clerical responsibilities in the office, you’ll be one of a team looking after the import and export of our customers’ cargo ensuring on-time…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- By joining this small team the successful applicant will be bringing a positive attitude and contribute to the success of the team both in the immediate office…
- Sundry responsibilities include office and PA Duties to the directors.
- Office & PA Duties: Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of office and facilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.