Office Service Coordinator jobs in Victoria
- We are seeking a Service Coordinator with excellent customer service skills to support the rostering of a team of Home Care Workers.
- You’ll be passionate about customer service and have excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (SAP is a bonus, although we’re happy to teach you)…
- Working in our Support Office on St Kilda Road, we are looking for customer service superstars to respond to customer enquiries over the phone and by email.
- Seeking a part time Service Scheduling Coordinator that is customer focused with exceptional time management skills.
- High attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Strong, proactive client service focus and superior customer service skills.
- Day-to-day management of office facilities and supplies.
- Seeking a temporary part time Service Scheduling Coordinator that is customer focused with exceptional time management skills.
- What we want from you:
- Coordinating customer shipments with Schenker origin office, whilst continuing to monitor shipments until destination delivery ensuring customer agreed service…
- We’re currently looking for a FT Service Coordinator to join our team based out of our Forest Hill office (occasional travel to our Bentleigh office).
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$25.15 an hour
- They are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Office Coordinator to join their team.
- An office coordinator job in the mornings 7.-9.30am would suit someone…
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- Ensure excellent customer service standards are applied.
- Intermediate to advanced PC literacy, incorporating MS Office applications.
Be the first to see new Office Service Coordinator jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.