Office Work General jobs in New South Wales
- Who you'll work with.
- A culture that encourages you to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- We are empowering a new way to work, where you can pursue your…
$63,400 - $69,200 a year
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and IT literacy.
- Provide the Buying Department with office equipment and service support.
- What’s in it for you?
$55,487 a year
- This includes work within standard business hours, work after hours, on weekends, and/or on public holidays.
- Willing and able to work across a range of domains…
- Be available to work shifts in both mornings and evenings.
- You will be willing to work in all areas of the hotel and excited to take on a new challenges.
- Potential for optional weekend work.
- Our Sydney based offices are moving to Parramatta!
- We understand that flexibility means different things to different…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Other duties as required (including printer supplies, general stationary, tea & coffee ordering etc.).
- This position represents a wonderful opportunity for a…
$37.62 an hour
- Proven ability to work independently.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work a minimum of two shifts per week and be prepared to…
$28.37 an hour
- Minimum 2 years' experience as office administrator and reception.
- Casual - $28.37 per hour.
- Assist the team during this busy time - Mondays to Fridays 10am -…
- Willingness to work weekends and nights.
- Under general supervision, responsible for cleaning UNE Life business units including the Stro, Booloominbah, Café Life…
- Handle general office coordinator duties such as: maintaining a consistent presence at the front desk, greeting guests, ensuring the office is supplied and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.