Office Work jobs in Nelson Bay NSW
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work.
- You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Opportunity to work flexibly across our Aurrum care homes.
- You will be required to develop innovative and meaningful activities, work with external stakeholders…
- Knowledge and experience in safe work practices.
- Ensure deliveries are made as per office instructions and notify the customer immediately if there is a problem…
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia;
- If you’re looking for work, increase your chances by joining Pinstripe Recruitment.
- We work with our people to determine how we can grow our business and our future.
- You will be someone with a high attention to detail, strong communication…
- + Opportunity to work across Water and Transport projects.
- + State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- + Paid parental and partner leave;
- We have an opportunity for a full-time Service Clerk to join our Newcastle office working in the Corporate Services team.
- About the role and team.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Strong team ethic to work collaboratively across functional groups.
- Based in our Charlestown office, you will be joining a fast paced, busy team and will enjoy…
- Manage the office in actioning, delegating and managing all maintenance client or tenant requests;
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required to ensure…
- You must be available to work across these operating hours.
- Positive and collaborative work environment, enjoy every day in a fun filled team environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.