Office Work jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- About the business About the business Altro manufactures architectural sliding door systems for residential, commercial and hotels.
$72,148 - $79,362 a year
- Highly organised, proactive, flexible in your work approach, solutions focused and committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Great communication skills that will help you build rapport and work with others.
- Whether you’re chatting about new and exciting technologies such as wearable…
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- The positions will depend on the demands of the work area and the ANMM work program.
- The Australian National Maritime Museum is seeking talented people with…
- Experience managing offices of 50+ people.
- Our strong pipeline of work over many years presents an exciting opportunity to work alongside a diverse team of…
- Ability to work flexibly with hours.
- We work worldwide with a sustainable business model that generates value, not only for the company, but also for the…
$55,631 - $57,588 a year
- Do you have the ability to work 24-hour rotating shift work?
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 2.
Cititel Telephone Systems
North Sydney NSW
- You must be highly motivated, have excellent documentation and customer skills and be able to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- The APS4 Materiel Inventory Officer will be required to share information, monitor work practices, set work priorities and develop local procedures.
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, under pressure and to prioritise and meet deadlines with an attention to detail and ability to work in a systematic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.