Officer Aged Care jobs in Gisborne VIC
$59,498 - $66,312 a year
- These include, but are not limited to Medicare, the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme, Organ Donor Register, Aged Care, Australian Immunisation Register and…
- PD_Aged Care Reform- Operations Support Officer.
- As the Operations Support Officer of the Aged Care Reform, you will be responsible for:
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
$45.74 an hour
- The project in question will focus on supporting younger people in residential aged care and supporting them in transitioning out of aged care where it is their…
- Experience as a maintenance officer, working within an aged care facility.
- Our client is a well-known aged care provider in Australia, and due to an increase of…
Northern Health Australia
- You will support the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency Standards, be a positive role to others and be passionate about aged care and making a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills for effective engagement with clients and their families in an aged care setting.
VICTORIAN ABORIGINAL COMMUNITY CONTROLLED HEALTH O...
- Torres Strait Islander Aged Care (NAGATSIAC).
- Islander Aged Care, is to action the work of the NAGATSIAC to progress Aboriginal Aged Care and.
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education.
- This diverse range of clinical placements within a recovery-focused…
$30 an hour
- Maintenance officer required to work 3 days per week at an aged care facility, commencing immediately.
- Previous experience as a maintenance officer or handyman.
$54,000 - $61,000 a year
- Knowledge of the funding and service system for Community care (both Aged and Disability) is highly desirable.
- Full time permanent role to commence ASAP.
Be the first to see new Officer Aged Care jobs in Gisborne VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.