Oncology Specialist jobs
- Maintain relationships with the testing laboratories and/or other genetic product specialists.
- Establish relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and…
- The position will work with the uro-radiation oncology service as well as the STRS team providing patient-centred multidisciplinary care for the Alfred…
- Are you a current Elekta employee?
- Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta .
- Up to 60% travel expected.
- Employment Type Part Time Ongoing, Sessional.
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care…
$24.85 - $27.75 an hour
- Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is the major provider of specialist health services in the Gippsland region, east of Melbourne.
- Salary $24.85 to $27.75.
- Scientific knowledge and application – A demonstrated ability to understand and disseminate scientific information and related disease states – at a depth…
$67,997 - $89,478 a year
- The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology,…
- We provide a wide range of general medical, surgical and speciality services including oncology, cardiology, renal, emergency, women’s and children’s, critical…
- The NWCC provides integrated oncology services to patients who live in North West Tasmania.
- The successful candidate will provide specialist diagnosis,…
- Triage inquiry to ensure full understanding, and engage appropriate functional specialists to drive resolution of customer needs not resolved at first contact.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.