Online Content Marketing $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Provide marketing support and counsel to Accenture leaders and account teams, including opportunity centric marketing and supporting specific sales…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Develop campaigns across Partner POS both online & offline.
- Manage a team of 4 high performing marketing managers.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive SaaS and ERP marketing experience along with industry marketing knowledge.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years marketing experience with at least 4 years in…
- Develop a 12-18 month Enterprise marketing strategy that is aligned with customer need, sales and marketing objectives.
- 5 + years of relevant work experience in marketing, site merchandising, program management and online content development.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- This should be for primarily the online and mobile offerings and be through various channels (telephone, chat, e-mail).
- The successful applicant will also:
- Global Consulting Services works with Akamai's key customers to design and advise on solutions that maximize return on investment, reduce risk, and optimize…
Ashdown People JA
$500 - $600 a day
- Skilled in developing key messaging, communications collateral and online/social content that is not only engaging but strengthens the brand.
- Working closely with the international and local marketing teams to align customer demand with promotional and marketing activity.
- Manage vendor relationships - manage supplier/partner contracts, day-to-day relationships, drive vendor performance improvement activities across both supply…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.