Online Content Marketing jobs in New South Wales
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- The Online Marketing Coordinator will work with the marketing teams to support Retail and Vet marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Equitise Pty Ltd
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing.
- Managing, writing and monitoring social media campaigns including conducting affiliate marketing.
- Responsibility for production of marketing content including monthly newsletter, campaign copy, Ancestry blog and social media posts.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$25 - $37 an hour
- Proven Social media, Content Marketing and Community Management experience.
- Manage the online community socials.
- What do you have to do?
Collette Travel Service
- Assist in supporting online marketing activity for the market.
- Collaborate with global Marketing team to assist with the production of brochures and print…
- Qualifications in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Liaise with Database Analysts and/or the Research team to provide market research presentations and…
- We are seeking a highly motivated videographer and content creator to develop, plan, script, capture and edit video content for the HR Branding & Promotions…
- GE Healthcare’s ANZ marketing is seeking a Marketing Support Specialist based in Sydney.
- You will support ANZ marketing to drive the growth efforts for the…
$83,087 a year
- Broad experience in both creative production and marketing;
- Develop and execute strong creative content plans for major campaigns.;
- Lives up to our values;
- The Digital Content Producer will lead the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy for the websites within their portfolio and will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.