Operations Excellence jobs
NT Government - Department of Health
$138,721 - $154,778 a year
- Top End Health Service is seeking an experienced individual to fill the Operations Manager position.
- Health Careers & Opportunities in the Northern Territory.
- The responsibilities of Director of Operations, Brisbane include the below:
- As part of the Magistrates Court Leadership Team - provide expert, comprehensive and…
- Leading, inspiring and developing the Technical Operations team.
- Driving a team culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Other aspects of the role include improving risk frameworks and actively engaging with Macquarie’s Operational Excellence Community to reach the optimal result.
- Passion for customer service and delivering excellence.
- Working closely with the Depot Manager and our operations supervisors, you will be trained across a…
$90,000 a year
- Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month.
- The Deloitte Consulting Operations team.
- Experience to optimising day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate closely with the global Community Operations team as part of the Sydney Centre of Excellence and act as a local point of contact and subject matter…
- If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
$91,500 a year
- A career in Operations means.
- Capability across Consulting Strategy and Operations.
- Efficiencies that can be gained from operations.
- To succeed in this role,.
- Reporting to the Director of Product and Operations, you will utilise your experience to help shape the development of the operations function in Australia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.