Operations Manager Food jobs
- Good knowledge of food and beverage service and products.
- The Conference & Events Operations Manager will be responsible for the coordination and management the…
- Our purpose in Operations (Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Rooms) is to ensure that we deliver our vision and mission to be the most hospitable company in the world…
$116,800 - $123,977 a year
- Depending on your work location, this may include on-site childcare, gym, pool, bookshop, health services, food outlets, banks, post office, Oxfam etc.
- At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love.
- Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region.
- We are transforming the way people think about food.
- Coaching and performance management of a team of highly skilled, operations individuals.
- Multi-site operations experience in hospitality, tourism, retail operations or similar commercial fields.
- Experience operating food businesses and/or workforce…
- Fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities Paid training in child protection, food handling, First Aid/CPR Employee Reward and…
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive-thru & burger room.
- Knowledge of the food service industry.
- To lead the entire transport function in achieving common objectives each day.
- Proven experience in people management.
- As a F&B Outlets Manager, you are responsible for managing the outlets operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.