Operations Manager jobs in Botany NSW
- This is a strategic senior project manager front end role responsible devising a tender packages and negotiating outcomes.
- What you will be involved in:
- Represent Collections in Projects/Initiatives that have a direct/indirect impact on operations/processes.
- Your key accountabilities include but are not limited…
- An exciting new opportunity for an Events Operations Manager has become available to manage the day to day operations across Westpac 275 Kent St & Barangaroo,…
$100,317 - $114,250 a year
- Hold financial and budget responsibility and ensure that costs for the Facility’s operations are monitored within budget guidelines.
- In this role, you will:
- Day to day technical support to the operations team including the development, implementation and ongoing management of initiatives and actions.
- Successful track record evidencing your management experience in a power infrastructure and specifically within the substation operations market.
- Previous experience with managing & updating franchise agreements and operations manuals and franchise recruitment documents.
- Why does this position exist?
- Manage the day to day operations of the Ignite, Ignite Ability and related programs to ensure that SSI outcomes are met through: the supervision of a diverse…
- Do you want to join an innovative technical team:
- In the leading global Animal Health company?
- With a strong supportive culture?
- We are looking for an energetic and motivated Business Manager Operations whose primary role is to make decisions and be fully accountable for the leadership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.