Operations Manager jobs in Perth WA
- The Assistant Manager role is based in Perth and reports into our Senior Operations Manager.
- Support IBX Manager as required.
- We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our Perth office.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager, shift supervisor or team leader…
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive thru & burger room.
- The Operations Manager is the focal point and responsible for the planning, organization, leadership and management of field and workshop operations with the…
$72,700 - $82,400 a year
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations;
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets.
- What's in it for you?
- Minimum three years in the Management of Stevedoring Operations.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in stevedoring, vessel operations and planning.
- Due to our continued growth, we are now looking for a proactive and switched on Petrochemical Operations Manager to join operations at our Head office in…
$118,376 - $142,087 a year
- The successful applicant (as an employee of Defence) will join the Alliance Management Office (AMO) in Rockingham, Western Australia, as the People & Culture…
$123,431 - $142,815 a year
- To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Tony Strickland, Manager Facilities and Environmental Management on 9432 9954.
- Carrying out project work and submitting capex proposals as required and/or as requested by the Hotel Operations Manager.
- To be successful in this role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.