Operations Manager jobs in Townsville QLD
Woolworths Group Limited
- Accountability for a comparable retail operation (>$100M annual sales).
- Proven multi-site capability at national, state or regional operations management level.
- The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence… to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
- Knowledge and proven skills in management of branch operations.
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader - Develop your career while making a positive community impact.
- Participate in daily picking/packing/distribution operations.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- This role involves not only the maintaining and housekeeping…
- You will be a hands-on manager, who is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service whilst achieving revenue targets, managing expenses and guiding the…
$76,227 a year
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of outside school age care operations in compliance with National Quality…
- Provide advice to the manager on professional development opportunities for self and others.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Call on vendors to elicit pricing for materials or subcontract operations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of…
$66,461 - $73,283 a year
- Knowledge of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority’s purpose, structure and operations.
- Contact details for at least two referees, one of whom should be…
- Demonstrated experience in the daily management and operation of a busy restaurant/F&B department.
- Overseeing the operations, wage costs, revenue and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.