Oral Health Manager jobs
Ngaanyatjarra Health Services
Alice Springs NT
$100,000 a year
- The Public Health Manager will work in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary health team to plan, develop, implement and evaluate public…
Australian Agricultural Company
- AACo is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, and as such prior to commencement employees are required to be vaccinated against Q Fever.
North Richmond Community Health
- We also provide specialist health services in other parts of Victoria, and work with health, government and.
- Manage the budget for the primary health division.
- A clear understanding of the principles of health promotion and health education.
- Excellent knowledge of values-based health care and community-based dental…
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Demonstrated previous experience in administrative and health records management in a hospital or health care setting.
- Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3.
Northern NSW Local Health District
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and the ability to deal courteously with people at all levels.
- Remuneration: $28.06 - $29.04 per hour.
- There is one reception office for the hospital and community health service.
- Other allied health services are available on referral either as visiting service…
- TCHHS provides health services to a resident population of 26,966 with 67% identifying as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free fruit, free monthly themed…
- Ability to understand health service operations, including funding policy, roles and strategic health planning.
- Full Time, fixed term to 30 June 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.