P E jobs in Sydney NSW
$35 an hour
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding the implementation, use and on-going operation of the e-lodgement and referral system by the team.
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- Ongoing- Part Time (3 days per week).
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) commenced on 1 July 2019 and is the…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The Community Support Officer is a key point of contact with legatees and supports individuals and their families in providing advice on the internal and…
- Field incoming requests from users via telephone, e-mail, Face to Face and ITSM tool set in a courteous manner.
- This role is based in ERM’s Sydney office.
Helloworld Travel Top Ryde City
- Now hiring at 109-129 Blaxland Rd, Ryde.
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- Advanced level of IT skills, using various e-Learning applications; including exposure to the Microsoft Power Platform, HTML, JSON, XML.
$59,584 - $61,546 a year
- De m o n s trat e d e ff e c t iv e t i m e m a n a g e m e n t, organizational and problem solving skills.
- De m o n s trat e d e ff e c t iv e c omm u ni c at…
- Multiple positions available across Sydney Metro area.
- 24/7 rotating roster, including shifts ranging between 3 and 10 hours in duration.
- Shoalhaven Zone Mission Development Agent.
- The purpose of the placement is to engage with the congregations of the Shoalhaven Zone of the Illawarra Presbytery, …
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- T he r e g i s ter e d n u rs e pra c t i c es i n d e p en d e n t l y a n d i nt e r d e p e n d e nt l y , a ss u m i ng a cc o u n ta b i l i t y a n d r e…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.