PMP Certified Project jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- PMP or equivalent Certified and significant professional project management experience.
- The Practice lead will work with Project Managers and Project Owners…
- Formal project management accreditation equivalent to Australian Institute Project Management (AIPM), PMBOK, Diploma, PMP or equivalent.
- SAFe certified, PMP / PgMP certified.
- Well versed with Microsoft Project.
- Proven experience in working on technology projects.
- Let's talk about the team:
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like…
$85 - $95 an hour
- PM certified (or PMP / Prince 2/ PMBOK).
- Proven successful project delivery, on time and in budget.
- Extensive (Typically 5+ years) delivering Mobile, or Telco…
- A Project Management certification (i.e.
- ITIL V3™ Foundation Certified and Intermediate Level (preferred).
- PRINCE2, PMP, Agile, Scrum) would be an advantage.
- ITIL and PMP certified (preferred).
- Depending on the projects being assigned, you will be required to travel to support in implementations and workshops.
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- PMP / Prince certified practitioner (or equivalent).
- Setup of Program Business Mgmt Methodology in projects / programs.
- Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager.
- You will provide technology strategy planning for projects, integrate information…
- Excellent project management skills, PMP certified preferred.
- The Funds Implementation Manager will be an experienced professional with excellent client facing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.