Paediatric Nursing jobs in Queensland
- Responsible and accountable for delivering quality patient focused, evidenced based nursing care providing leadership, direction and support to other nursing…
- Provide evidenced based nursing care.
- Gold Coast Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion…
$30.66 - $45.53 an hour
- Working collaboratively with the nursing team to provide exceptional care every time.
- Mater Hospital Brisbane Anaesthetics and PACU covers adults, obstetrics…
$34 - $45 an hour
- We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Nursing Pool at Pindara Private Hospital in the Gold Coast.
- On offer is a rate ranging from;
- As Queensland's single specialist paediatric facility, Children's Health Queensland's (CHQ) at the QCH is the hub of a dedicated network of paediatric services…
- A 12 month hospital based paediatric nursing course is available for nursing staff which includes paid study days for the course.
- Practice experienced nursing skills in partnership with families.
- Provide safe, quality and clinically effective child and family health nursing care in…
- Provide leadership in the clinical setting by promoting and delivering safe, competent and flexible child health nursing practice.
- What CHQ HHS can offer.
$70,697 - $90,715 a year
- Experience working across paediatric services (desirable).
- As the Registered Nurse you will be working across our cardiac surgical ward planning, evaluating and…
- Provide preventative nursing care to young people through health information, advice, and support, at an individual, group or a whole of school level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.