Paediatric Registrar jobs in Queensland
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
$3,845 a month
- Provide paediatric medical services under the supervision and direction of senior staff.
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are currently recruiting a Paediatric…
- Period: Fixed Term Full Time - from 03 February 2020 (6 month or 12 month contract available).
- Our client is a major public hospital based in Central Queensland…
- Provide clinical care to patients referred to, or requiring the care of, the Health Service, at a level consistent with the standards expected of a…
- CARE | INTEGRITY | RESPECT | COMMITMENT.
- The Registrar/Principal House Officer supports the Senior Medical Staff in ensuring the Paediatric services provided by…
- Other similar jobs available - please feel free to call us on 1300 900 100 to discuss.
- The Position Skilled Medical has an exciting career opportunity for a…
$180,000 a year
- Hospital: The hospital has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients.
- The hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department…
$130 - $135 an hour
- We are working with a Hospital on the beautiful Queensland coast, who are in need of a Paediatric Registrar for blocks between the 18th November - 26th December…
- Essential Criteria for the emergency registrar:
- This positon of emergency registrar is an accredited training position in a dynamic emergency department.
$135 an hour
- A Central QLD hospital requires a Registrar/PHO in Paediatrics from 19/11/2019 to 28/11/2020.
- For further information about this job, please contact Matthew…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.