Painter jobs in New South Wales
$53,685 - $61,739 a year
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time unit August 2020.
- Position Classification: Painter / Spray Painter Level 1 - 4.
- Remuneration: $53,685 - $61,739 p.a.
- Work directly on delivery of landmark infrastructure projects.
- Multiple Permanent full time opportunities.
- Transport for NSW is delivering an unprecedented $55…
- Sydney Water have partnered with Delivering 4 Customers (D4C) to deliver design, construct, maintenance and facilities management services as part of the P4S…
$35 an hour
- WorkPac are seeking multiple experience painters.
- Demonstrated experience working as a trade qualified painter.
- $35.00 an hour + penalties.
$32 an hour
- Perfect Hire is a labour solutions provider, specialising in direct recruitment for large Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies in Sydney and greater New South Wales.
- We are looking for licensed or experienced painters to join our team and grow with us.
- The backbone of our service is providing quality tradesman to high-end…
Synaco Global Recruitment
$40.50 an hour
- Our client based in the Macarthur region is a specialist in the industrial, engineering and mining services.
- $40.50 per hour (flat rate).
- We believe that everyone can take up a career as a painter and an apprenticeship will ensure you receive formal training and hands-on experience in a supportive…
- Monadelphous is currently seeking experienced Rope Access Painters for work on various projects in Gladstone, QLD.
- We're interested in hearing from anyone with:
Kestrel Apprentice Solutions
- Kestrel Recruitment is a local Recruitment and Group Training Organisation specialising in placing candidates with our clients across North East Victoria and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.