Paralegal Support jobs
Gilbert + Tobin
- This ongoing paralegal role will see you support our Knowledge + Practice Innovation team while working across practice groups such as Intellectual Property and…
- Are you searching for an environment enabling you to do your best work, supports your wellbeing, and invests in and promotes lifelong learning?
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers is looking for a Junior Paralegal to support their busy Debt Recovery department and assist in managing legal files from receipt…
- Providing legal and administrative support to the Legal Team.
- Based in our national support office in Armadale, Regis has a small in-house legal and company…
- This role will support a very busy, high volume practice and some of your day to day tasks will include:
- The ideal candidate will have previous paralegal or…
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- Providing support to lawyers and legal secretaries.
- Moray & Agnew is one of Australia’s leading specialist law firms with over 600 staff nationally.
- Work type: Full-time Permanent.
- Since the day Maurice Blackburn opened our doors a hundred years ago, we’ve been in the business of helping people; fighting to…
$68,699 - $72,175 a year
- The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
- Whilst we do not have any current casual paralegal roles available we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Our firm values and celebrates diversity.
- Clyde & Co invite applications from paralegals to join our Sydney-based team.
- Excellent opportunity for a career minded paralegal to join dynamic and driven WHS…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.