Paralegal jobs in Dee Why NSW
Gilbert + Tobin
- We have recently launched a new portal ("People on Demand" - POD) to manage resourcing for our paralegal opportunities at Gilbert + Tobin.
- The Legal Technology Solutions group manages Corrs paralegals and is currently recruiting in the Sydney office for paralegals who are available to work at least…
- This recruitment will be used to fill two Paralegal roles in the High Risk Offenders Team and may be used to create a Talent Pool for similar future vacancies…
- As a paralegal at the CSO, you will be responsible for providing legal and administrative support to a practice group’s solicitors and other team members to…
- 2 years of trade mark or copyright specific experience as a legal secretary/paralegal/administrator in a law firm or in-house legal department.
Dorter Family Lawyers
Mcmahons Point NSW
- Be committed to a paralegal role for at least 12 months.
- In your role as a paralegal you will be responsible for performing a range of duties.
- Whilst we do not have any current casual paralegal roles available we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Our firm values and celebrates diversity.
- We are looking to recruit an experienced leasing paralegal who is able to successfully manage high volume and high quality leasing work.
- There will also be an opportunity for the right candidate to become more involved with the broader Disputes practice in providing paralegal support over time.
STC Lawyers and Associates
- Opportunity to be offered a full time paralegal/junior solicitor role.
- STC Lawyers is a boutique law firm located in Hurstville that predominately specialises…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.