Park Relief jobs
- Manage park team, including rostering, monitoring labour budget and work requirements of the park.
- Monitor park budgets and room rate dynamic pricing.
- Caretakers Australia provide both permanent and relief recruitment services to the accommodation industry Australia-wide.
- Variety is the Spice Of Life!
- We have a great team of relief management couples currently working for us, however we are now receiving more requests for individual relief managers.
$26.43 an hour
- We currently have opportunities available on our On Call Planogram Team.
- This role is fast paced and physical where you will be moving a lot of stock around…
- The proceeds from the sale of items support the vital everyday work of Red Cross, providing relief in times of crisis and care where it's needed most.
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more.
- You will have lots of member contact and will get a kick out of…
- Play a vital role in supporting the Australian Defence Force's air and maritime operations, border protection, disaster relief and search and rescue operations.
$25.77 an hour
- Unlimited free entry to our theme parks.
- Assist Maintenance Administration Team with Training document control and act as relief for Administration Co-ordinator…
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time until 30/06/2020, 38 hours per week.
- Location: Hoxton Park Community Health Centre.
- Application Close Date: 02/02/2020.
- People leaders who love improving customer experience and problem solving wanted.
- Our Vision defines who we are, how we behave and what we stand for as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.