Park Technical Officer jobs
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent - Full time position – Deer Park, VIC.
- A leader in sustainability and renewable resources.
- Manage and support the team environment by proactively sharing knowledge with team members through informal interchange, workshops, documentation, as well as…
$76,319 a year
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally (in particular with other government departments) to achieve and ensure a coordinated…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
Bulman Weemol NT
$44,875 - $49,533 a year
- Experience in outdoor work such as parks and gardens maintenance; waste management and asset.
- Assist in the maintenance of Roper Gulf Regional Council’s parks,…
- If you have any accessibility requirements, please liaise with the contact officer.
- Should you encounter any technical problems with your application, please…
- Promote and market the benefits of the schools technical model to potential employers and other stakeholders and position School Based Apprenticeships as a…
- Remote island work may include travel where extended overnight stays on marine parks vessels will be required.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
- Boehringer Ingelheim is a family-owned multinational pharmaceutical company.
- We are proud of our high-performing people who are passionate about and committed…
$65,838 a year
- Your responsibilities will include providing technical expertise and advice on issues relating to maintenance and renewal projects for roads, drainage, marine…
- Instructions issued by Council or its officers.
- Experience and technical knowledge in horticulture and maintenance techniques.
- And to a high standard.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.