Parks Manager jobs
- Assisting your Department Managers and share your product knowledge with Customers.
- Looking to pick up a Summer Casual job-?
- Thrives on smashing their KPI’s.
Bondi Junction NSW
- The Manager, Parks, Gardens and Sportsfields will lead a diverse operational workforce of approximately 40 staff.
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Julie Sanders HIS Customer Service Manager 9554 1133.
- With queries covering, for instance, where to park or how to find a ward, you will quickly become familiar…
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
- Milestones activities under the Joint Management, Annual Action and/or Park Management Plans in relation to allocated parks.
- Reports To Parks Team Leader.
- And maintenance of parks and gardens.
- SOUTHERN DOWNS REGIONAL COUNCIL – – Parks Ganger.
- Maintain daily diary and jobs record.
- As our Front Office all Rounder you will assist the Duty Manager to effectively running the day-to-day operations of the Front Office Department.
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- From West Head and Barrenjoey Headland in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park to the significant heritage precincts of North, Dobroyd, Middle, Georges and Bradleys…
- Support the Store Manager with your stock experience and expertise.
- We are seeking a skilled part-time nightfill stock supervisor to join our Wetherill Park…
- Full Time position - Erskine Park, NSW.
- Reporting to the site Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for controlling and coordinating waste…
$100,366 - $106,928 a year
- Working within the Assets directorate, and reporting to the Manager Parks & Conservation Management, the role will lead and manage the Parks Operations sub-unit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.