Part Time Computer jobs in Morley WA
- Being treated as an equal part of the team is why I love being a Rio Tinto graduate.”.
- Now it’s time to accelerate your career by joining Rio Tinto’s Graduate…
- Part time plus additional hours as required.
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand.
- Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with…
- Be part of a great team.
- You will have exceptional computer literacy and strong keyboard skills (Excel, Word).
- We live by the words- Customer First.
- Competent computer skills to complete online training and administration tasks.
- We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring…
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a quality of service despite time constraints.
- It is a requirement for this role to be part of the Disability Management On-Call rotating roster.
- Strong written and computer skills for the creation of plans,…
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A resilient nature to work in fast paced, high pressure and at times confronting environment.
$26 - $28 an hour
- This is a part time role Monday-Friday based South of the river.
- Open to part time/3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday).
$48.31 an hour
- Be part of an industry award leading apprenticeship mentoring program.
- The job security that comes with permanent, full time positions.
- Ability to effectively manage within tight time frames and apply analytical decision-making skills.
- Well-developed computer skills (Excel, WP, PowerPoint, P6)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.