Part Time Legal jobs in Ipswich QLD
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- Providing support to legal secretaries.
- Previous legal experience and/or a TAFE certificate in Business & Administration/ Business & Legal, is highly desirable.
- You will enjoy working as part of a high performing team of legal assistants, working alongside a Legal Assistant supporting a National Practice Group Leader.
- Undertake legal research for the Group Legal team as directed.
- Our global headquarters are located in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane and we are currently seeking…
$55,068 - $60,936 a year
- There are two full time, fixed term (until June 2020) opportunities available at HEW Level 3.
- You may be required to obtain a satisfactory medical clearance(s)…
- Trainee Legal Assistant Program 2020 – Brisbane.
- Corrs offers a Trainee Legal Assistant Program to give you the valuable experience you need to excel in…
- Part time (3 days per week).
- Time Management - Strong time management skills are required to ensure all aspects of the role are achieved.
- Experience with time entry and electronic billing.
- Please note we are not taking agency applications at this time.
- The successful candidate will have:
- We strive to deliver innovative, client-centric legal services.
- As part of the role within the residential lending team, responsibilities include:
- Complete tasks within Service Agreement time frames.
- Ensure transactions are documented in accordance with customer needs, legal requirements and Policy and…
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Assisting a team of lawyers with legal matters and business development activities;
Be the first to see new Part Time Legal jobs in Ipswich QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.