Part Time Mechanic jobs in Victoria
- Light Vehicle Mechanic (Part Time).
- We have a position available for a Part-Time Light Vehicle Mechanic in our workshop located in Mordialloc with an immediate…
- Administration skills including scheduling of works, service logs, time management, plant history, statutory maintenance and parts acquisition.
- We are currently looking for full-time mechanics across the business.
- Work autonomously and manage your time effectively.
- Keen to work with the best?
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent - Full Time position – Lavington, NSW.
- Great communication and time managment.
- This is a role for a qualified mechanic who is not looking to move back into full time work yet wants to keep their…
$60,000 a year
- The role is also responsible for the safe and effective operation of farm machinery during peak times.
- The role has a focus on agricultural mechanics as well as…
$30 an hour
- Your daily focus will be on assisting mechanics with task like performing minor repairs and servicing, collecting spare parts.
- Flexible Shift Patterns on offer.
- Full-time position for the right candidate.
- Technical qualifications as an automotive technician/mechanic.
- Our Client, located in Beswick, VIC are looking for a…
- Ability to complete paperwork correctly and on time.
- Please note that as a part of our screening process we do carry out police checks and contact all referees.
- Draining oil and replacing of parts.
- A full time job (38 hours).
- They are seeking a 1st or 2nd year apprentice mechanic to join their team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.