Part Time Social Media jobs
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
$35 an hour
- Manage inbound conversations via social media.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms.
- Assist customers across social networks and actively mine social…
Carrera By Design
- As a social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Manage social media content and reporting.
- Be part of the creative-side of an often ‘technology-centric’ industry.
- What you’ll do day-to-day:
- You will provide extra capacity to the Emergency Services team by assisting with taking care of social media platforms, assisting in the creation and design of…
- A sound understanding of marketing, social media, branding and the creative process.
- Administer all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content.
- You understand that technology is constantly changing and the importance of staying at the forefront of it, to meet your customer’s needs, including social…
- Interact with consumers in our owned social media channels and other online communities, using social media management software and related tools.
- Manage social communities and engage with customers through our social channels.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a social media, and coordinating influencer…
- Knowledge of online journalism and using social media for reporting.
- Have knowledge of media law is strongly desired.
- “We’ve achieved some incredible results for our client brands over the years – industry first tweet ups, social media training and thought leadership, regular…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.