Pastoral Care Coordinator jobs
- At least two years’ experience in a pastoral care role, preferably within an aged care or health setting.
- Provide appropriate pastoral and spiritual care in…
- Previous pastoral experience in an aged care environment is highly desirable.
- Exceptional planning skills and ability to complete computer based pastoral care…
$83,478 - $92,146 a year
- This will include but not limited to enrolment processes, pastoral care, event organising, data analysis and identifying opportunities conducive to a successful…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Providing leadership and implement strategic academic projects within your program that foster excellence in student satisfaction and pastoral care.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- The Worker Welfare Coordinator will have lead responsibility for the Worker Welfare Team's (WWT's) planning, delivery and continual development of high-quality,…
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
- Pastoral care provision for patients, families and staff.
- Ability to make a spiritual care assessment and ascertain the appropriate pastoral response.
St Francis Xavier College
- Student pastoral care and supervision;
- Reporting Relationships: Responsible to the Vice Principal and Deputy Principal – Head of.
- We recognise God’s presence.
- As a member of the Chaplaincy Team, you will assist with the provision of 24/7 post incident support and pastoral care.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- In this role you will be required to support the Women’s Services Team by facilitating our Drop In space, managing volunteers, providing pastoral care support…
- All staff members are involved in the House system of student pastoral care, and all teachers may be required to be Tutors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.