Pastoral Care jobs
- Leveraging your advanced people skills, you'll be successful in the role of Pastoral Care Coordinator by bringing your passion for the intersection of…
- Previous experience in ministry or pastoral care preferred.
- Use your pastoral care skills to provide spiritual and emotional support to our residents.
- Relevant qualifications in Pastoral Care, Health, Theology, or Social Science or related field and include at least one unit of clinical pastoral education.
- Deliver high quality pastoral care for residents, families and staff.
- Promote a contemporary understanding of pastoral and spiritual care with residents,…
Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne (CAM)
- We are currently seeking a Pastoral Care Practitioner to be an integral part of the Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care.
- Pastoral Care Practitioner – Prison Ministry.
$64,615 - $69,965 a year
- Counselling, pastoral care and interest groups;
- Hawker College is a public senior secondary school catering to Year 11 and 12 students.
- The Pastoral Care Coordinator is responsible for:
- Epworth Eastern has an exciting opportunity to join our Pastoral Care team.
- Minimum of one year demonstrated experience as a pastoral care worker providing spiritual care and support within the healthcare environment.
- The successful candidate will ‘walk the talk’ of professional boundaries, be comfortable with emails and documentation, and be self-aware in all relationships…
- Our services include one of largest public community dental services in Victoria, allied health, a comprehensive palliative care service, rehabilitation and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.