Pastry Chef jobs in Macquarie University NSW
- As an Apprentice Chef, you will be required to assist in the pastry kitchen, contributing to the overall success of the outlet, in accordance with the hotel's…
$72,000 - $74,000 a year
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef / Senior Chef de Partie within a High Volume, fast paced Pastry environment.
- Keeping outlet ahead of HACCP standards.
- You will be an experienced Pastry chef who enjoys both a creative challenge and who likes to provide consistently high standards of corporate catering options…
- We are seeking an experienced Pastry Chef to join the team in our iconic store.
- We are seeking a Pastry Chef to join our small and passionate team at Victor…
DOOLEYS LIDCOMBE CATHOLIC CLUB LTD
- Preparing and baking a variety of pastries, rolls and other baked goods.
- DOOLEYS are now seeking qualified & professional Chefs to join our established team in…
Belle Fleur Fine Chocolates
- Now hiring at 658 Darling St, Rozelle.
$65,000 a year
- Pastry Chef de Partie | Full Time.
- Alseasons are recruiting on behalf of a Corporate Client in the CBD for a Pastry Chef de Partie role.
- Banquets, Pastry and Outlet kitchens, Front of House Operations, Banquet Operations:
- Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department of…
Oaks Avenue Patisserie
Dee Why NSW
- Now hiring at 9 Oaks Ave, Dee Why.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful applicant must have experience working various stations of the kitchen as a Chef de Partie.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.