Pathology Drivers jobs in Northern Territory
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- A current Australian drivers licence, class “C” or above.
- Post-graduate qualifications and/or experience in plant pathology and diagnostics would be highly…
Northern Territory PHN
- Design, select and develop communication systems, programs and resources for participants with communication needs based upon speech pathology assessments.
- Hold current Northern Territory drivers licence or have the ability to obtain, and ability and willingness to travel by car, 4WD vehicle.
Star HR Pty Ltd
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Current open driver's license and reliable car.
- _New opportunity to join a therapy clinic in Darwin - with a passion for providing the highest quality therapy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.