Pathology jobs in Northern Territory
- In consultation with the Clinic Manager manage the client filing system including filing pathology results and medical reports.
- Proven understanding of quality control in a pathology laboratory.
- Experience with Microbiological specimen set-up and loading automated pathology analysers.
- Liaison with pathology and pharmacies, maintaining up to date contact details for clients, and other record keeping, all of which requires.
- Collection and/or registering pathology requests in a Laboratory Information System and performing basic pathology testing is.
- A criminal history will not.
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- The Technical Officer will be required to assist with diagnostics, DNA/RNA testing, research studies and.
- The maintenance of the Plant Pathology and Molecular…
- Requesting and reviewing necessary radiology, pathology and diagnostics to provide advice on the results to relevant Consultants.
- If not registered, BPT are.
- If Your Looking for a Speech Pathology Job in Australia from entry-level to supervisory roles, we are currently interviewing for speech-language pathology Jobs…
$120 an hour
- They provide care to more than 500,000 people through a range of services that include acute inpatient and day services, outpatients, women’s and children’s…
$2,500 a day
- Flights/Accommodation and car hire available.
- Vascular Surgeon required for Top End Health for Ward Rounds, Theatres and clinics.
- There will be an oncall.
$12,000 a week
- There is also a range of Allied Health Services on site such as a psychologist, podiatrist, pathology and physiotherapist, providing your patients access to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.