Patient Safety Officer jobs in Queensland
- Coordinate and oversee the work practices of Operational Support Service staff to ensure all operational services are carried out safely, effectively and…
- Undertake a role dedicated to improving overall patient safety and quality, risk management and health care standards.
- Salary commencing from $ 113 261 p.a.
- Experience in patient movement and handling.
- Basic understanding of or the ability to acquire knowledge of workplace health and safety, equal employment…
- To be part of a team that actively contributes to patient safety by following policies, procedures and protocols of the North West Hospital and Health Service.
- Ensure that service standards, safety and quality are maintained through adherence to defined service quality standards and relevant occupational health and…
- Customers and patients first—putting customers and patients at the centre of everything we do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety in the workplace and the key…
- About your opportunityThe Health Security Department provides a broad range of services and support functions to ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of…
The Southport Private Hospital
- Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority.
- Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of…
- Patient-centred care | Quality and safety | Integrity and accountability | Investment in staff | Innovation and change.
- The successful candidate will commit to patient safety, the ongoing development of clinical knowledge and skills, and the supervision and training of junior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.