Paxus jobs in South Brisbane QLD
- Are you a Project Coordinator with Financial Services experience?
- If the answer is yes, this large Financial Services company is looking for you..
- Highly skilled Program Scheduler required to join a leading financial services organisation.
- Highly skilled Program Scheduler required to join a leading…
- An experienced Database Administrator is required to join a well-established Qld based organisation on a long term contract.
- The role requires the candidate to:
- This role will see you provide administrative support to the Portfolio Lead to assist in Change & Comms, Resourcing, Recruitment and Finance.
- Working as part of a dedicated testing team, you will be responsible for developing test plans and approaches using ISTQB.
- We are looking for an iOS developer with good knowledge in Swift and related frameworks to help us in our continued mission to deliver world class app.
- Utilities or Mining Experience Essential.
- Initial 6 Month Contract - Likely extensions.
- Currently seeking an experienced Process Metallurgist or Process /…
$600 - $790 a day
- 6 month contract, with a view to extend.
- Great team and working environment.
- Initial 6 month contract with a view to extend.
- Business Analyst | Contract role experience within Resource Engineering & Geoscience | Business, technical and functional requirements.
- Power BI & Data Unification Developer | Initial contract through until June 2020 | Health Expertise highly will be highly regarded.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.