- Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day?
- In 2017, we had annual net sales of EUR 8.9 billion.
- What will you be doing?
- Village Roadshow is a leading international media and entertainment company, with operations in Cinema, Movie Production, Film, TV, Distribution and Theme Parks…
- 2 - 3 years previous accounts payable experience is preferred, with the focus being high attention to detail.
- Key responsibilities of the role;
- Together we can do things better.
- We value our people’s unique contributions and we work together as part of a high-performing team to deliver for our customers…
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts payable.
- Maintain accurate data and information within the accounts payable systems and records.
Australian Department of the Environment
$65,873 - $71,714 a year
- Accounts Unit: accounts payable and receivable, and debt management.
- $65,873 - $71,714 per annum plus superannuation.
- The section has two teams:
- There’s never been a better time to be at AGL.
- It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector.
- A time of complex challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
- Martinus Rail is a 100% Australian owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects.
$38.13 an hour
- Davidson are currently seeking multiple experienced Accounts Payable Officers x 3 located with our client at Chermside.
- Checking payment terms and invoices.
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time.
- SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new.
- MBA or similar advanced degree.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.