Payroll Officer jobs in Brendale QLD
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will use Chris21 to run payroll; responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payrolls and associated…
- Our global head office is located in South Brisbane, and that's where we are well underway with a payroll project to move our 2500+ employees onto the iChris…
- Provide guidance and coaching to the payroll officer/s to ensure payroll and HR administrative functions are delivered to quality standards and within required…
- We are responsible for collecting state taxes (including duties, payroll tax and land tax) and mining and petroleum royalties, administering certain grants, and…
- Assist the roster officer to provide information to management regarding roster estimates and costs.
- Oversee the general human resource administrative support -…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll tax.
- Full function payroll processing for 600+ staff fortnightly.
- Our client is an innovative Not-For-Profit organsiation…
- Experience in processing payroll requirements is highly regarded;
- Churches of Christ in Queensland, Bribie Island Aged Care Service.
- Experience in using Micropay, Preceda or similar payroll system.
- Experience working with a global complex payroll would be highly regarded.
$30 an hour
- Attending to payroll related queries.
- Must have experience with over 300 plus payroll.
- We are seeking a candidate with strong payroll experience who is capable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.